Clinical Education - We share our entire knowledge
Technology plus support is our formula - one that turns our products into solutions with an added value for you. Benefit from our expertise, our professionals want to share with you.
Erbe USA is committed to meeting the educational needs of our customers. We offer a range of different continuing education programs, provided through lectures and booklets as well as professional competency training programs, along with product specific study materials. Our Clinical Education team also provides telephonic RN procedural support to clinicians utilizing Erbe equipment.
- Volume 1 – Dispersive Electrodes: Who, What, Where?
- Volume 2 – Jewelry: To Remove or Not to Remove?
- Volume 3 – Bowel Explosions: Rumor or Reality?
- Volume 4 – Using An ESU with Pacemakers and ICDs
- Volume 5 – Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS), Fact or Fiction?
- Volume 6 – Fire Prevention in the Operating Room and Endoscopy: Back to Basics
- Volume 7 – Endoscopic Mucosal Resection of Large Flat Colonic Lesions – Using Thermal Ablation Post Resection to Reduce Recurrence
- Volume 8 – Electrosurgery and the Morbidly Obese Patient
- Volume 9 – ESU Risk Management in Endoscopy
- Volume 10 - Choosing An APC® Probe for Flexible Endoscopy
- Volume 11 - ESU Risk Management in the Operating Room
- Volume 12 - Endoscopy Irrigation Water Bottles Reusable versus Disposable
- Volume 13 - Reprocessing Single-Use Devices: Dangers and Implications
- Volume 14 - Get in the Right Mode: Optimizing the Use of Argon Plasma Coagulation to Enhance Clinical Outcomes
- Volume 15 - Simethicone and GI Endoscopy The Great Debate on Simethicone in GI Endoscopy: To Use or Not to Use?
- Volume 16 - The Erbe Difference
- Volume 17 - (Series 1): Endoscopic Resection-An Overview
- Volume 17 - (Series 2): Hot vs. Cold - Resection of Small Polyps
- Volume 17 - (Series 3): Pedunculated Polyps - Colon
- Volume 18 - CO2 versus Room Air for Endoscopic Insufflation
- Volume 19 - Reusable Active Cables
- Volume 20 - What is Tracheal Stenosis
- Volume 21 - The Art of Argon Plasma Coagulation (APC®) technique in GI Endoscopy
To order Hot Topics, please contact your local Erbe Sales Representative or call Clinical Education at 1-800-778-Erbe (3723).
Clinical Education offers Hot Topics newsletters to enhance the current knowledge of clinicians.