VIO® 100 C
A compact Erbe generator for less-invasive procedures.
Part Number 10140-500
The VIO 100 C is a compact lightweight unit suitable for less-invasive procedures. The unit has an interface that is capable of showing all modes and footswitch configurations.
- Up to 4 storable programs
- Return Electrode Monitoring (REM)
- AUTO CUT® - Electrosurgery (ES) cutting with minimal to
- medium hemostasis.
- DRY CUT™ - ES cutting with intense hemostasis.
- SOFT COAG® - Non-sparking, soft monopolar contact coagulation
- with minimal sticking and carbonization.
- FORCED COAG® - Effective, fast, coagulation.
- BIPOLAR SOFT COAG™ - Non-sparking, soft bipolar contact coagulation
- BIPOLAR COAGULATION
- MONOPOLAR CUTTING
- MONOPOLAR COAGULATION