A new dimension in hydrosurgery
Part Number 10150-000
The ERBEJET 2 dissects sharply and precisely with minimal trauma to fibrin–rich structures such as vessels, nerves and ducts. Surgeons have commented on the enhanced anatomic visibility, uncovering structures with the ERBEJET 2 not commonly identified using other techniques – including blunt dissection. The ultimate in precision and tissue-selectivity, they often use the ERBEJET 2 to define anatomy and dissection planes prior to transection.
This device produces no heat, making it the ultimate tool for difficult dissection.
- Selectively dissects, sparing vessels, nerves and ducts
- Potential to minimize blood loss*
- Enables better visualization of vital structures
- Reduces trauma to surrounding tissue
- Used in both open and laparoscopic procedures
- Precisely, accurately targets tissue for dissection
- No thermal damage
- Minimized hemorrhage
- Space-efficient design can be ceiling-mounted
- Compatible with Erbe VIO® systems and APC™ 2
*data on file