Clinical Education offers Hot Topics newsletters to enhance the current information of clinicians.
- Volume 1 - Dispersive Electrodes: Who, What, Where?
- Volume 2 – Jewelry: To Remove or Not to Remove?
- Volume 3 – Bowel Explosions: Rumor or Reality?
- Volume 4 – Using An ESU with Pacemakers and ICDs
- Volume 5 – Neuromuscular Stimulation (NMS), Fact or Fiction?
- Volume 6 – Oxygen Management with Argon Plasma Coagulation (APC®) for Endoscopy
- Volume 7 – Piecemeal Adenoma Polypectomy with Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Volume 8 – Electrosurgery and the Morbidly Obese Patient
- Volume 9 – ESU Risk Management in Endoscopy
- Volume 10 – Choosing An APC® Probe for Flexible Endoscopy
- Volume 11 – ESU Risk Management in the Operating Room
- Volume 12 – Endoscopy Irrigation Water Bottles Reusable versus Disposable
- Volume 13 – Reprocessing Single-Use Devices: Dangers and Implications
- Volume 14 - Get in the Right Mode: Optimizing the Use of Argon Plasma Coagulation to Enhance Clinical Outcomes
- Volume 15 - Simethicone and GI Endoscopy The Great Debate on Simethicone in GI Endoscopy: To Use or Not to Use?
- Volume 16 - The Erbe Difference
- Volume 17 - (Series 1): Endoscopic Resection-An Overview
- Volume 17 - (Series 2): Hot vs. Cold - Resection of Small Polyps
- Volume 17 - (Series 3): Pedunculated Polyps - Colon
- Volume 18 - CO2 versus Room Air for Endoscopic Insufflation
- Volume 19 - Reusable Active Cables
- Volume 20 - What is Tracheal Stenosis
To order Hot Topics , please contact your local Erbe Sales Representative or call Clinical Education and Support at 1-800-778-Erbe (3723) .